How do I perform a Master Reset with SYNC®* with MyFord®?
Before you start
- Your vehicle must be in Park and running, not in accessory mode.
- Make sure you are in a well-ventilated area.
- Press the AUX hard button.
- Press the MENU hard button.
- Select SYNC Media on the screen and press OK.
- Press the Down Arrow until System Settings displays on the screen and press OK.
- Press the Down Arrow until Advanced displays on the screen and press OK.
- Press the Down Arrow until Master Reset appears on the screen and press OK. SYNC will ask you to confirm the reset.
- Press OK to confirm. The system will display Reset Completed.
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.