How do I adjust the navigation volume with SYNC®* with MyFord Touch®?
Step 1: Enable the navigation voice prompts
- Press the Gear icon on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Select Settings.
- Press Navigation.
- Press Navigation Preferences.
- Ensure Guidance Prompts are set to Voice and Tones.
Step 2: Adjust the navigation voice volume
- Start a route on your navigation system.
- Press the Repeat Last Step icon in the top right (circle arrow next to Menu).
- While the system is providing route guidance, turn the volume knob to your desired level.
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.