Why isn't the SYNC®* activation authorization prompt displaying in my Mustang Mach-E?
- Disable the Connected Vehicle Feature setting Share Vehicle Data in the SYNC system.
- Tap the Vehicle image on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Select Settings.
- Tap Connectivity.
- Press Connected Vehicle Features.
- Toggle Vehicle Connectivity to OFF.
- Perform a Key Cycle.
- Wait for the in-vehicle screen to fully load.
- After a couple of minutes, the activation prompt should appear on the in-vehicle screen.
- Select Yes to confirm the activation for the FordPass™** account mentioned in the pop-up.
- Note: If you choose No on the prompt, be sure to go back and enable the Share Vehicle Data option that you disabled in Step 1.
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
**FordPass, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply. Available in select cities.