How do I pair my phone with SYNC®* 4A?
- Make sure Bluetooth®** is enabled on your smartphone.
- Press the Phone icon on your vehicle's SYNC screen.
- Tap ADD A PHONE and follow the prompts.
Pairing a Bluetooth-enabled device
- Enable Bluetooth on your device.
- Tap the Vehicle image on the left-hand side of the SYNC screen.
- Select SETTINGS.
- Press CONNECTIVITY.
- Press BLUETOOTH.
- Switch Bluetooth ON.
- Press ADD A BLUETOOTH DEVICE.
- Select your vehicle on your device. APIN number will appear on your device and your SYNC screen.
- Confirm that the number on your device matches the number on the SYNC screen.
The touchscreen will indicate that you have successfully paired your device.
Back to Pairing a phone with SYNC
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.
**The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Inc.