How do I use the Power My Trip feature with FordPass®*?
To create a trip plan, complete the following steps:
- Open the FordPass App.
- Navigate to the Home landing page.
- Select the Map tab.
- Tap the TRIP PLANNER icon.
- Select CREATE NEW TRIP PLAN.
- Determine your destination using one of the following options:
- Search for a new address
- Choose an option from your favorites
- Select a destination from your recent searches
- After selecting the address of your destination, you will be directed back to the Map where the destination is now pinned.
Note: The top origin search field (starting destination) may say Current Vehicle Location a vast majority of the time. However, you can customize your starting location by typing your preferred starting destination in the origin search box.
- At the bottom of the screen, you should now see the options:
- Total Trip Time
- Arrival Time
- Charge Time
- Save Trip Plan button
- Tap the Settings icon to edit your trip specifications.
- You can edit the following:
- Departure time
- Tow & Haul**
- Starting charge
- Route options
- Select Save Options after making your edits.
- Tap Save Trip Plan to save your trip.
Note: A prompt will appear, which will provide instructions on how to open your saved trip. Tap OK to confirm you read and understood the instructions.
How do I set a favorite Trip Plan?
How do I view my trips on my vehicle screen?
How do I delete a trip?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**Feature is available on select vehicles. Features may vary based on model year, trim, options, packages, and supply availability. Use the Build and Price tool to view feature availability on current models. If you have questions or need more information, reference your Owner’s Manual or contact your Ford Dealer. Driver-assist features are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment, and need to control the vehicle. Refer to your Owner’s Manual for details and limitations.