How do I view my FordPass®* trips in my vehicle?
Viewing Saved Trips in Your Vehicle
- Access your vehicle.
- Ensure that your vehicle is on and in park.
- On SYNC®**, select Navigation.
- Tap the Where to? button.
- Search for FordPass Trips, or scroll down and select myTrips from the drop-down menu.
- The lists of trips should display.
- You can select a trip with the following options:
- Start Navigation
- Manually manipulate your destination
- Add or remove destinations along the way
Viewing Updated Trips in Your Vehicle
After you tap Update Trip, FordPass and your vehicle's SYNC console will attempt to connect. When SYNC receives an update from FordPass , a popup will appear on the screen. You can then:
- Tap View Trip to be redirected to the Navigation screen, where your new trip will load.
- Tap Ignore.
Note: Your Customer Connectivity Settings must be enabled for the following:
- Shared Vehicle Data
- Shared Vehicle Location
- Share Driving Data
- Share Vehicle Analytics
- Connected Navigation
- FordPass Power My Trip
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.