How do I plan my trip to include the Tow and Haul* option?
While creating your trip destination, you will need to enable this setting before saving your trip.
Important: Ensure your trailer is set up prior to adding the option to your trip. Visit the Trailer Checklist topic for additional setup guidance.
Enable the Tow and Haul Option
- Open the FordPass®** App.
- Navigate to the Home landing page.
- Select the Map tab.
- Tap the TRIP PLANNER icon.
- Select CREATE NEW TRIP PLAN.
Note: After selecting the address of your destination, you will be directed back to the Map where your trip destination is now pinned. For the full list of steps, visit the How to create a Trip Plan topic.
- Tap the Settings icon or the Towing: OFF button.
- On the next screen, select the Tow & Haul option.
- Choose your available known trailer and additional towing options.
- Tap OK to save your input.
- Select Save Options after making your edits.
- Tap Save Trip Plan to save your trip.
*Available on select vehicles.
**The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.