Where can I find Alexa Built-in subscription details?
If your vehicle has the Alexa Built-in feature, the following subscription details will apply:
- Your vehicle will receive Alexa Built-in for three years.
- Note: Your modem has to be authorized to utilize Alexa.
- The start of the three-year period will still commence depending on the delivery method.
- Over the Air (OTA) Capability Date - free trial starts when the Alexa feature is delivered via vehicle software updates.
- Warranty Date - the Alexa Built-in feature is delivered in the plant (vehicle production) and free trial begins with your warranty start date.
- 2022 Model Year vehicles will receive a 30-day trial to Ford Streaming.
- Note: All other vehicles are excluded from the 30-day trial and a Connected Service plan purchase will be required.
- Auto-renew will take effect after the paid trial or until you cancel.
- You will receive a prorated refund if you cancel your Connected Service plan for the remainder of the days left in the month.
- Note: If you cancel on the last day of the active month, you will not receive a refund.
- The Connected Service plan is paid monthly based on enrollment purchase dates.
How do I set up Alexa Built-in for my vehicle?
What are the vehicle requirements to use Alexa Built-in?
How do I determine which Alexa features are available for my vehicle?