How do I use the Power My Trip feature with FordPass®*?
To use Battery Electric Vehicle features in FordPass, you must:
- Have an active FordPass account.
- Have a Battery Electric Vehicle added to FordPass.
- Enable your Location Services.
- Disable Apple CarPlay®.
- Enable your Customer Connectivity Settings.
- Open the FordPass App.
- Navigate to the Home landing page.
- Select the Map tab.
- Tap the Trip Planner icon.
- Select CREATE NEW TRIP PLAN.
- Search for a new address, choose an option from your favorites or select from your recent searches.
- After selecting the address of your destination, you will be directed back to the Map where the destination is now pinned.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will now see:
- Total Trip Time
- Arrival Time
- Charge Time
- Save Trip Plan button
- Tap the Settings icon to edit your trip specifications.
- You can edit the following:
- Departure time
- Starting charge
- Route options
- Select Save Options after making your edits.
- Tap Save Trip Plan to save your trip.
Note: A prompt will appear, which will provide instructions on how to open your saved trip. Tap OK to confirm you read and understood the instructions.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.