How do I view the Conventional Trailer Checklist in the app?
In order to use the Trailer Checklist feature in the app, you must:
- Have a properly equipped 2021 F-series vehicle.
- Add your vehicle to FordPass®.
- Activate your FordPass Connect™ modem.
Upon clicking the Conventional Trailer option in the app, a screen will appear containing a step-by-step guide. Each time you finish a step, you can select the Mark Complete button. If you only need guidance for certain steps, you can skip all others and just tap the steps you need assistance from. The app will automatically mark any previous steps as complete.
- Connect & Lock Ball Coupler
- Make All Electrical Connections
- Cross and Connect Safety Chains
- Connect Emergency Breakaway Switch
- Trailer Light Check
- Raise Tongue Jack
- Remove Wheel Chocks
- Adjust Mirrors
- Adjust Trailer Brake Controller gain Setting
Note: If you need to go back to the first step, select the Reset button in the upper right hand corner of the screen.