How do I get walking directions from my location to my vehicle?
To use the Destinations features with FordPass™:
- Your vehicle must have SYNC® 3 with an In-Vehicle Navigation System.
- You must disable Android Auto™ or Apple CarPlay®.
- Location Services must be turned on.
When you arrive at your destination and turn off your vehicle, a notification will appear advising you that your parking spot has been pinned. You can now get walking directions.
Get walking directions from parking location to destination:
- Click on the notification and Destinations information will appear.
- Add parking reminders:
- Set a parking timer
- Take a photo
- Make notes
- Tap the Check Mark icon to save your changes.
- Select Get Walking Directions for directions to your destination.
Get walking directions from destination to parking location:
- Select Map from the FordPass landing screen.
- Click on the Pinned Vehicle icon.
- Tap the L-shaped arrow for navigation options back to your vehicle.