How do I get help after an accident?
To access Collision Assistance via the FordPass® app:
- Navigate to the Vehicle landing page.
- If your vehicle is equipped with an embedded modem, select the Service & Support tab.
- Tap Collision Assistance under the Glove Box menu.
- You will have the option to:
- Find a Ford certified collision assistance center
- Enter accident notes
- Find options to seek help including:
- Towing companies
- Social media friends
- Phone Guide - Helps you capture damage details to the vehicle, the scene of the accident, and document driver insurance information as well as license plate numbers.
- Note: this feature will use the default camera app on your device. You must allow access to the camera when you receive the notification request.