Why aren't my FordPass® Rewards Points displaying in my account?
If you do not see your points, please ensure that you've done the following:
- Did you activate your modem within 60 days of purchase?
- Your modem must be activated within 60 days of purchase through the FordPass® app on a Smartphone and remain active for at least 6 months after activation.
- Buyers of non-modem equipped vehicles will also receive points after FordPass Rewards enrollment. Visit a participating dealer for details.
- Has it been 60 days since you purchased your vehicle?
- It can take up to 30 days for points to appear, which there are also contributing factors. For more details, click here.
- Did you join the FordPass Rewards program since the purchase of your vehicle?
- When you accept terms and conditions for FordPass (either through the app or online), you are automatically enrolled in FordPass Rewards. If you joined prior to March 2019, you will need to accept the new terms and conditions and will then be enrolled in FordPass Rewards. Once the new Terms and Conditions are accepted, your points will be displayed in the app.
- Do you have another FordPass account?
- If you were previously enrolled for Owner Advantage Rewards, are you using the same email address with FordPass Rewards? If you have more than one FordPass account or need assistance with merging your Owner Advantage Rewards account, please contact a Guide.
If you've confirmed the actions above and your points are still missing, please contact the FordPass Rewards Center at 833-385-0516.
How do I activate my modem?
How long does it take for points to appear?