Where can I view the Trailer Checklist in the app?
In order to use the Trailer Checklist feature in the app, you must:
- Have a properly equipped 2021 F-series vehicle.
- Add your vehicle to FordPass®.
- Activate your FordPass® Connect modem.
The Trailer Checklist feature provides a step-by-step guide to help ensure that your trailer is properly connected prior to towing.
To access the Trailer Checklist in the app:
- Navigate to the Vehicle landing page.
- Select Vehicle Details.
- Scroll to Trailer Checklist.
- You will have the option to view the following:
- Conventional Trailer
- Gooseneck Trailer
- Fifth Wheel
To access the Trailer Checklist in your vehicle:
- Ensure that your vehicle is on, running, and in park.
- Tap Home on your vehicle screen.
- Select Features.
- Tap Trailer Checklist.
- Select your trailer from the list.
- Use the Left and Right arrows to navigate the steps.
How do I view the Conventional Trailer Checklist in the app?
How do I view the Gooseneck Trailer Checklist in the app?
How do I view the Fifth Wheel Trailer Checklist in the app?