How do I reset my FordPass® Connect modem?
The Ford Connect reset will delete all authorized users. SYNC® system settings, phone book, call histories and paired devices information will be retained. To perform this in-vehicle modem reset:
- Access your vehicle.
- Ensure that your vehicle is on, running, and in park.
- Select Settings from the bottom panel of your vehicle screen.
- Tap the General icon.
- Scroll down and select Reset.
- Tap FordPass Connect Reset.
- Scroll down and select Reset All.
- A message will appear confirming that all FordPass Connect settings will be erased and reset to the factory default.
- Tap Continue.
- Once the FordPass Connect Reset is complete, return to the Home screen in the app to activate your vehicle.