How do I view Vehicle Health Alerts with Ford Assistant on SYNC®* 4?
If you receive a warning message or alert in the instrument cluster of your vehicle, you can view information about it on your vehicle's SYNC screen if Ford Assistant is enabled on your vehicle.
- Press the Push-to-Talk button on your steering wheel.
Note: If you have set up a Wake Word, you can say it instead.
- Ask Ford Assistant “What is that warning?”
- If a warning or alert is present, Vehicle Health Alerts will display on the touchscreen.
- Press What is Happening? to view more information about the warning or alert.
- Press What Should I Do? for information about what you can do about the warning or alert.
Note: If there are more warnings or alerts you can press the X More Alerts button to view them. Scroll through the list if there are more than six. This button will be unavailable if there is only one warning or alert.
*Don’t drive while distracted. Use voice-operated systems when possible; don’t use handheld devices while driving. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones.