What do I do if I’m at an Electrify America charge station and it’s not working with my Ford?
If you have not already done so:
- Activate your modem.
- Add your vehicle to the FordPass®* App.
- Activate your BlueOval™ Charge Network access.
Once the above steps are completed:
- Enable Plug & Charge in the FordPass App.
- Go to the Home dashboard and click MANAGE EV.
- Scroll down and tap BlueOval Charge Network.
- Press Plug and Charge.
- Toggle Plug & Charge to On.
- Unplug and re-plug the charger into your vehicle.
- Activate the charger your vehicle is plugged into in the FordPass App.
- Tap Map on the landing screen.
- Press the CHARGING icon. A map view of nearby chargers will appear.
- Touch the charging station where you are located. A summary for that station will appear.
- Tap View Details.
- Press Select next to the charger your vehicle is plugged into.
- Scroll down and press Activate.
Your charge session should begin.
If it does not begin or you get a “Fault” message, call the Electrify America phone number located on the charge station.
What do I do if I’m not at an Electrify America or EFACEC charge station and it is not working with my vehicle?
What do I do if I'm at a charge station and the FordPass App is down?
What do I do if the BlueOval Charge Network is down and I need to charge my vehicle?
What do I do if I’m at a DC fast charger and it is not working with my vehicle?
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.