Where can I view trip and charge details for my Ford vehicle using FordPass®*?
To use Battery Electric Vehicle features in FordPass, you must:
- Have an active FordPass account.
- Have a Battery Electric Vehicle added to FordPass.
- Authorize your FordPass® Connect** modem.
- Log in to the FordPass App.
- Navigate to the Vehicle landing page.
- Select the Charging header.
- Tap the Charge Logs tile.
- The Battery Charge Log landing page display the following:
- Log records can go as far as the past 30 days.
- Log entries will be shown starting from the most recent to the oldest.
- The percentage (%) charge represents the amount that was charged during that particular event.
- Select a log to view the following details:
- Amount or percentage charged.
- Location of where the charging took place.
- Estimated added distance that your vehicle can travel based on percentage charged.
- The total charging time for this event. Note: this is an optional field, which can be blank if the cloud does not have a complete record.
- The charge logs will also provide details of what the battery level was when charging started and finished based on when your vehicle was unplugged.
- The time/date charging started until it finished.
*The FordPass App, compatible with select smartphone platforms, is available through a free download. Message and data rates may apply.
**FordPass Connect (optional on select vehicles), the FordPass App, and Complimentary Connected Services are required for remote features (see FordPass Terms for details). Connected Services and features depend on compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features. Connected services exclude Wi-Fi hotspot.