FORD PROUD TO HONOR LUKE COMBS SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Ford Motor Company (“Sponsor” or “Ford”) and Group E Marketing Services LLC (“Administrator”), which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
Sweepstakes Schedule: The Luke Combs Proud To Honor Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at or after 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 9/16/20 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 3/31/21 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, who are twenty-one (21) years of age or older with a valid U.S. driver’s license (“Entrant”).
Employees, directors and officers and their immediate families (spouses and siblings, parents and children and their spouses) and household members of Ford Motor Company (“Sponsor”), GTB Agency, LLC, Academy of Country Music, Dick Clark Productions, Inc., the management/representation of Luke Combs, Group E Marketing Services LLC, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates and companies involved in the implementation and execution of the Sweepstakes (collectively the "Sweepstakes Entities") are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes and win the prize.
Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and other US Commonwealths, territories and jurisdictions (including overseas military installations) and where prohibited by law.
How To Enter:
During the Sweepstakes Period, visit https://www.ford.com/proud-to-honor/sweepstakes (the “Website”), complete the online entry form with the required contact information (“Entry”) and submit the completed Entry as directed. ALL ONLINE ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59 PM ET on 3/31/21. In the event more than one (1) Entry is received from any one person or email address, the first entry processed will be considered the only valid Entry received for the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses, or the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries that are incomplete or corrupted are void. Limit: One Entry per person or email address.
Random Drawing, Winner Notification:
- The potential winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Administrator, an independent judging agency, on or about 4/1/21.
- The potential winner will be notified by telephone (potential winner must respond to telephone call him/herself, and messages will NOT be left on his/her voice mail/answering message or with a third party) and Administrator shall preliminarily confirm his/her eligibility during such telephone call.
- Thereafter, potential winner must complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release Form (“Affidavit/Release”) and consent to a background check (as well as fully cooperating with Sponsor and its designated representatives as to the conduct of same, including by timely providing any and all requested information and materials) all within two (2) days of notification (or perhaps a shorter time period as indicated thereon). For the avoidance of doubt, prize will NOT be awarded based on Administrator’s preliminary determination of eligibility alone; rather, such preliminary determination of eligibility must be supplemented with a signed Affidavit/Release. An electronic signature or affirmation or facsimile signature shall have the same legal force and effect as a hand-signed document.
- If the Entrant selected as the potential winner fails to timely execute and return the Affidavit/Release, if he/she is determined to be ineligible (either preliminarily or based upon the Affidavit/Release) for any reason or the selected Entrant cannot be contacted after reasonable effort as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion (that is, inability of Administrator to contact selected Entrant via telephone call), prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate Entrant may be selected as the potential winner, time permitting.
- In addition, prize will be forfeited (with an alternate winner being selected, time permitting) if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that the background check on winner did NOT come back “clean” such that award of the prize to such person would bring the Sponsor into disrepute or reflect adversely upon the Sponsor’s business reputation or its goodwill. SPONSOR’S REVIEW AND INTERPRETATION OF THE BACKGROUND CHECK IS FINAL AND BINDING AND NOT SUBJECT TO APPEAL; AND, IF THE BACKGROUND CHECK IS DETERMINED BY SPONSOR NOT TO BE “CLEAN,” SPONSOR AND THE RELEASED PARTIES (AS SET FORTH BELOW) SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND.
- FURTHER, IF POTENTIAL WINNER DOES NOT WISH TO CONSENT TO THE BACKGROUND CHECK FOR ANY REASON, HIS/HER SOLE RECOURSE IS TO FORFEIT THE PRIZE IN ITS ENTIRETY (AND, IN SUCH CASE, SPONSOR, AND THE RELEASED PARTIES SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY OF ANY KIND).
Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Prize (Approximate Retail Value – ARV):
One (1) Grand Prize:
A 2021 Ford F-150 pickup truck and a two (2) day/one (1) night trip for winner and one (1) guest (21 years or older) to Las Vegas, NV on or about Sunday, 4/18/21 and the opportunity to see a Luke Combs performance.
The ARV/Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of the Vehicle Element of Grand Prize is not to exceed $60,000; The ARV of the Trip Element of Prize is $4,000.
(If Vehicle is less than $60,000, winner will NOT receive the difference in cash or otherwise. Actual value of Trip Element of Prize may differ from stated ARV. In such case, winner will NOT receive the difference in cash or otherwise.)
Maximum total ARV of Grand Prize is $64,000.
For Vehicle Element of Prize:
- Winner is solely responsible for sales tax, vehicle registration, license, title and insurance fees and for all costs associated with any available upgrade/option packages and any other expenses related to the acceptance and use of the vehicle not specified herein.
- Winner must take delivery of vehicle within 30 days of notice of availability as directed by Sponsor.
- Winner must a have valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of insurance to take delivery.
- Vehicle awarded may differ from any vehicle shown in promotional materials.
- Winner understands and agrees that driving is an inherently dangerous activity with a risk of injury to him/herself, others (passengers, pedestrians, operators of other vehicles) and/or property.
If winner cannot accept Vehicle Element of the Prize for any reason, it will be forfeited, the Prize will only consist of the Trip Element and Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind.
For Trip Element of Prize:
- Trip prize includes round-trip, coach air travel from a major airport near winner’s home Las Vegas, NV; one (1) night hotel accommodations (standard room, room and tax only); ground transportation between destination airport, hotel and performance venue; tickets to the performance; and a $250 Gift Card.
- If winner lives within a reasonable driving distance from Las Vegas (as determined by Sponsor/Administrator in its sole discretion), ground transportation will be substituted for air travel and no alternate prize or compensation will be awarded.
- Gift Card subject to terms and conditions of Issuer (which will be selected by Sponsor). Additional restrictions may apply.
- To accept Trip Element of Prize, winner must be available to travel on dates to be provided by Sponsor. If not available for any reason, Trip Element of the Prize will be forfeited, the Prize will only consist of the Vehicle Element and Sponsor shall not have any liability of any kind.
- Sponsor is not responsible for the postponement or cancellation of the performance (whether or not reasonably foreseeable). In the event of postponement or cancellation of the performance, Prize will be awarded without tickets to the performance on the same itinerary (as determined by Sponsor) and no additional compensation will be provided.
- All unspecified expenses in conjunction with acceptance and use of the Trip Element of the Prize (for example, meals, gratuities, souvenirs) are the sole responsibility of winner. Air travel and hotel accommodations will be determined by Sponsor/Administrator in their sole discretion; and winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary as set by Sponsor/Administrator. Trip is subject to availability and other restrictions. Specifics of trip are at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Sponsor shall determine the type of tickets to the Awards Show and seat location at Awards Show. Venue restrictions may apply. Tickets are subject to terms and conditions of use as indicated thereon. Tickets are not intended for re-sale.
- Guest of winner must be 21 years of age or older and will be required to sign a liability release and where permitted by law a publicity release (“Release”) prior to issuance of travel documents (An electronic signature or affirmation or facsimile signature by guest shall have the same legal force and effect as a hand-signed document.)
- Winner and guest agree to conduct themselves at all times during the Trip in a socially responsible, appropriate and well-behaved manner. Winner and guest will not receive bonus miles, rewards points or other “perks” in conjunction with prize travel.
- If winner accepts prize without a guest, Trip Element of Prize will be awarded in increments appropriate for the winner alone and no alternate prize or compensation will be awarded.
Winner and guest each understand and agree that travel is inherently dangerous due to the COVID-19/Coronavirus epidemic/pandemic which is a highly contagious and communicable disease for which there is no known vaccine; and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, each of the foregoing assumes any and all risks of illness or injury which may arise directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from prize travel. Without limitation, winner/guest expressly acknowledge that, notwithstanding the safety precautions taken by air carrier, hotel property, concert and other venues, and other providers of travel-related services, it is possible that he/she may still contract COVID-19/Coronavirus and/or infect others even if he/she is asymptomatic. Additionally, winner/guest each understand and agree that, in response to economic and/or social conditions engendered by COVID-19/Coronavirus, Sponsor may be compelled to modify, postpone or even cancel outright the Trip Element of the Prize perhaps with little (if any) advanced notice; the preceding includes but is not limited to the Academy of Country Music modifying/postponing/cancelling the 56th Annual Awards Show. Winner/guest further understand and agree that (a) Sponsor and Administrator have not obtained any travel or other insurance for them relative to the Trip Element of the Prize; and (b) it is their sole responsibility to consult with a physician or other medical professional so as to determine whether it is appropriate for him/her to travel. WINNER AND GUEST ASSUME ANY AND ALL RISKS OF INJURY, ILLNESS OR EVEN DEATH IN CONJUNCTION WITH PRIZE TRAVEL. IN ALL CASES, WINNER/GUEST RELEASE AND AGREE TO HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND THE OTHER RELEASED PARTIES SET FORTH BELOW FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY WHICH MAY ARISE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, FROM PRIZE TRAVEL; AND, IN NO EVENT, SHALL SPONSOR AND THE OTHER RELEASED PARTIES HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO WINNER IN EXCESS OF THE ABOVE-INDICATED APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF THE TRIP ELEMENT OF THE PRIZE, WITH SPONSOR AND THE OTHER RELEASED PARTIES NOT HAVING ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER TO THE GUEST; SEE ALSO THE RELEASE PROVISION SET FORTH BELOW.
Prize Restrictions – In General:
- Winner will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes (not limited to federal, state, local and/or income) and will be required to provide their Social Security number or tax ID for tax reporting purposes. Sponsor or its designated representative will file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the value of prize awarded and accepted. If winner is a Wisconsin resident, he/she will not be responsible for sales tax on Vehicle Element of Prize.
- Prize cannot be transferred or assigned. Prize is not redeemable/exchangeable for cash Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize in whole or in part for any reason for a prize/prize component of equal value.
- Except where prohibited by law, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission for Sponsor and its designees to use Entrant’s name, hometown, likeness, statements, other personally identifiable information for promotional, advertising and marketing purposes in any media throughout the world without prize, incentive, consideration, consent or review; and upon request, Entrant will provide written consent to such use.
- By participating, Entrants agree to (a) release Sweepstakes Entities, their respective directors, officers, agents and employees (“Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in the Sweepstakes, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity; and (b) acknowledge that the Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize (i.e., either the Vehicle or Trip Element of Prize) including, but not limited to, its quality or availability, except in regard to Sponsor for any express written warranty provided with Sponsor’s product and with regard to Academy of Country Music for any written warranty as to the performance.
- Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Entrants while participating in the Sweepstakes incorrect or inaccurate transcription of information included as part of Entry or for any human or other error, lost data, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, any other error or malfunction, or late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incomplete, invalid or irregular Entries regardless of cause (all of which are void and will be disqualified.) Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY TAMPER WITH THE ENTRY PROCESS OR OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR EACH RESERVE THE RIGHT TO COOPERATE IN THE PROSECUTION OF ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL(S) AND TO PURSUE ALL REMEDIES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW (AS WELL AS DISQUALIFYING SUCH ENTRANT[S] FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES).
- Sponsor’s/Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of being executed as planned, (for example, fire, flood, storm or other natural cataclysm, epidemic, riot or strike), in addition to tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, action of Entrants, technical failures or any other causes which in the opinion of Administrator and/or Sponsor, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor/Administrator reserve the right at their sole discretion to disqualify any suspect Entry and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. In the event of any cancellation, termination or suspension, notice thereof will be posted on the Sweepstakes Website and the selection of winner will be made in a manner determined by Sponsor/Administrator, in their sole discretion, to be fair, appropriate and consistent with these Official Rules. Entries not complying with these Official Rules are void and will be disqualified.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution:
- These Official Rules and the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan in Oakland County (except for the conflict of law/choice of law rules of Michigan or of any other jurisdiction which would lead to the application of the law of any jurisdiction other than Michigan.)
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Entrants agree that: (i) any claim, dispute or cause of action regarding the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be brought individually (NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION) in the federal or state courts of Michigan; (ii) they consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts as the exclusive tribunal for adjudication of any such claim/dispute/cause of action; (iii) their recovery will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs involved in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any) and they expressly waive their right to all other forms of recovery, including by way of example only, punitive, consequential, indirect, incidental, special and exemplary damages as well as attorneys’ fees for bringing such claim/dispute/cause of action. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
By entering the Sweepstakes, you agree that any personal information provided by you in conjunction with Sweepstakes participation will be governed by the Ford Motor Company Privacy Statement accessible at https://www.ford.com/help/privacy/. By entering the Sweepstakes, you expressly agree to the terms of the Privacy Statement.
For winner’s list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to ‘PROUD TO HONOR SWEEPSTAKES’, PO BOX 2828, Orlando, FL 32802. All requests for the winner’s list must be received by 5/3/21.
Ford Motor Company, 16800 Executive Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126.