2021 BUILT FORD TOUGH® ONE TOUGH RIDE SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
Open only to legal residents of the United States, 21 years of age or older with a valid U.S. driver’s license, as of date of entry.
By participating, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Ford Motor Company (“Sponsor” or “Ford”) and Group E Marketing Services LLC (“Administrator”), which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
The 2021 Built Ford Tough® (“BFT”) One Tough Ride Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at or after 12:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) on 1/25/21 and ends at 11:59 PM ET on 10/26/21 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Administrator’s computer is the official timekeeping device for the Sweepstakes.
The Sweepstakes is offered only in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and other U.S. commonwealths, territories and jurisdictions (including overseas military installations) and where prohibited.
The following persons are NOT eligible to participate or win the prize in the Sweepstakes:
- Employees, directors and officers of Sponsor, GTB Agency, LLC, Professional Bull Riders, LLC (“PBR”), Administrator; the parents, subsidiaries, divisions and affiliates of any of the foregoing entities (collectively, the “Sweepstakes Entities”).
- The immediate family of any such employee/officer/director (“immediate family” being defined as spouse, siblings, parents, children and their spouses, regardless of where they live).
- Members of the same household of any such employee/officer/director, whether related or not.
How To Enter:
Online: During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.ford.com/pbr (the “Website”), complete the online entry form with the required contact information (“Entry”) and submit the completed Entry as directed. ALL ONLINE ENTRIES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59 PM ET on 10/26/21. In the event more than one (1) Entry is received from any one person or email address, the first entry processed will be considered the only valid Entry received for the Sweepstakes. However, repeated or egregious violations of the entry limit (as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor/Administrator) may result in ALL entries being declared void and disqualification from the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute, Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of Entry. The authorized account holder is the natural person who is assigned to the email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning email addresses, or the domain associated with the submitted email address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Entries that are incomplete or corrupted are void.
Additional: Sponsor may (but is in no way obligated to) allow persons to enter onsite at select Ford Events (“Event”). Should Sponsor provide either the Ford Event entry method:
- An (eligible) person enters by completing the official entry form and submitting same as directed;
- The ability to enter the Sweepstakes at Events may be offered by Sponsor during the entire Sweepstakes Period or any part thereof‡;
- Notice of the availability of Event entry will be communicated in Sweepstakes advertising at Events (as applicable), possibly via social media and other means (for example, radio or television), as well as being posted on the Website.
‡For Events, the Sweepstakes Display will be open only during certain posted hours of operation during the corresponding Ford Event. ENTRIES AT A GIVEN FORD EVENT WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED DURING THE SPECIFIC HOURS OF OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES DISPLAY AT SUCH EVENT. In addition, the date/location of Ford Events with a Sweepstakes Display will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Limit: One entry per person or email address. (For the avoidance of doubt, this limit applies irrespective of the number of entry methods made available by Sponsor.)
Random Drawing, Winner Notification: Sponsor may (but is in no way obligated to) allow persons to enter onsite at select Ford Events (“Event”) and/or on the Facebook social media platform. Should Sponsor provide either the Ford Event and/or the Facebook entry methods:
- The potential winner will be selected in a random drawing conducted by Administrator, an independent judging agency, on or about 10/27/21.
- The potential winner will be notified by telephone (potential winner must respond to telephone call him/herself, and messages will NOT be left on his/her voice mail/answering message or with a third party) and Administrator shall preliminarily confirm his/her eligibility during such telephone call.
- Thereafter, potential winner must complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and except where prohibited by law, a Publicity Release Form (“Affidavit/Release”) within 24 hours of notification (or perhaps a shorter time period as indicated thereon). For the avoidance of doubt, prize will NOT be awarded based on Administrator’s preliminary determination of eligibility alone; rather, such preliminary determination of eligibility must be supplemented with a signed Affidavit/Release. An electronic signature or affirmation or facsimile signature shall have the same legal force and effect as a hand-signed document.
- If the entrant selected as the potential winner fails to timely execute and return the Affidavit/Release, if he/she is determined to be ineligible (either preliminarily or based upon the Affidavit/Release) for any reason or the selected entrant cannot be contacted after reasonable effort as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion (that is, inability of Administrator to contact selected entrant via telephone call), prize will be forfeited without compensation of any kind and an alternate entrant may be selected as the potential winner, time permitting.
Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Prizes (Approximate Retail Value – ARV):
One (1) Grand Prize:
A trip for two (2) to attend the 2021 PBR World Finals (the “World Finals”) in Las Vegas, NV, from 11/3/21 – 11/8/21 and a 2021 Ford F-150 Truck (Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price [“MSRP”] of up to $60,000; however, if vehicle is selected with an MSRP of less than $60,000, winner will NOT receive the difference in prize value). Choice of model of 2021 Ford F-150 Truck is subject to approval of Sponsor in its sole discretion. Trip Prize: consists of roundtrip coach air travel from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Las Vegas, NV; five (5) nights’ hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy); local ground transportation in Las Vegas; two (2) tickets to the 2021 PBR World Finals on 11/3, 11/4, 11/5, 11/6, and 11/7 (ticket type and seat location are of Sponsor’s sole choosing; seat location may not be the same on all days of 2021 PBR World Finals); various Sponsor-selected events and activities; and a $500 Gift Card. ARV of Trip Prize is $4,000.
Total maximum ARV of Grand Prize is $64,000.
Prize Restrictions - Trip:
- If Prize winner resides within 250 miles of Las Vegas, NV (as determined by Administrator in its sole discretion), Sponsor reserves the right to provide ground transportation in lieu of air transportation for winner and guest. All other expenses not described above (including but not limited to taxes, fees or meals, gratuities, insurance, personal and hotel incidentals, transfers and additional ground transportation) are sole responsibility of winner.
- Sponsor not responsible for the postponement or cancellation of the World Finals (whether or not reasonably foreseeable). In the event of postponement or cancellation of the World Finals, Trip Prize will be awarded without tickets to the World Finals on the same itinerary (as determined by Sponsor) and no additional compensation will be provided. If one or more (but not all) days of World Finals are postponed/cancelled, Trip Prize will be awarded without tickets to such postponed/cancelled days of World Finals on same itinerary (as determined by Sponsor) and no additional compensation will be provided.
- Winner and his/her guest must travel together on the same itinerary and must travel on dates specified by Sponsor so as to attend the World Finals (i.e., 11/3/21- 11/8/21), or prize will be forfeited in its entirety without compensation of any kind.
- Guest must be 21 years of age or older and will be required to sign liability release and where permitted by law a publicity release (“Release”) prior to issuance of travel documents. (Again, a facsimile or electronic (scanned) copy of Release or, alternatively, an electronic signature or affirmation, will have the same legal force and effect as a hand-signed document.)
- If winner accepts the Prize Trip without a guest (whether due to time constraints and/or other reason[s]) no additional compensation will be awarded.
- A government-issued photo identification is required for travel; and securing same is the sole responsibility of winner and guest.
- Travel subject to availability, blackout dates and other restrictions. Without limiting the foregoing, award of Trip Prize is subject to Sponsor’s determination in its sole discretion that, at the time of the World Finals (i.e., the beginning of November 2021), transportation to and from Las Vegas as well as a hotel stay in Las Vegas are available in light of current health conditions (including government mandates or guidance) and/or other concerns; and, should Sponsor determine in its sole discretion that award of the Prize Trip may pose a threat to the health of winner/guest, is otherwise unsafe or inadvisable and therefore unavailable, Grand Prize winner will receive as the replacement for the Trip Prize a substitute prize with a value of $4,000 and no additional compensation will be awarded; see also Additional Prize Restrictions-Trip below. Once travel documents are issued, neither travel arrangements nor guest may be changed without the express approval of Sponsor, which may be withheld for any reason whatsoever.
- Gift Card subject to terms and conditions of Issuer (which will be selected by Sponsor). Additional restrictions may apply.
- Actual value of Prize may vary due to airfare fluctuations and departure location. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value will not be awarded.
- Winner and guest agree to conduct themselves at all times in a socially responsible, appropriate and well-behaved manner, as well as following all instructions of Sponsor/PBR/Administrator and their representatives. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellation, delay, diversion or substitution, or any act or omission whatsoever by the air carriers, hotel or other transportation companies or any other person providing any of these services and accommodations, including but not limited to any change in services or accommodations necessitated by same. Winner and guest will not receive bonus miles, rewards points or other perks in conjunction with prize travel.
Prize Restrictions – Vehicle:
- Winner is solely responsible for all costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of vehicle; the preceding includes but is not limited to registration, license and title fees, costs of vehicle insurance, and any desired upgrades/options.
- If vehicle is selected with an MSRP of less than $60,000, winner will NOT receive the difference in prize value.
- To take delivery, winner must provide a valid U.S. driver’s license and proof of insurance. Sponsor in its sole discretion will determine the dealership and date/time for vehicle delivery. Winner must take delivery within thirty (30) days of notice of vehicle availability at dealership. If winner declines to or cannot take delivery of vehicle within such period, vehicle portion of prize will be forfeited, and no alternate prize or compensation will be awarded.
- Winner understands and agrees that vehicle prize may differ from images of same in Sweepstakes advertising and releases Sweepstakes Entities from any and all liability in conjunction therewith.
- In accepting vehicle prize, winner acknowledges and agrees that operation of a motor vehicle poses certain inherent risks of injury and harm to property.
Additional Prize Restrictions - Trip:
- Sponsor’s offering of the Trip Prize is predicated on the assumption, based on information available to Sponsor at the time of developing this Sweepstakes, that a vaccine for the Coronavirus (COVID-19) will be readily available throughout the United States by Fall 2021. If such is not the case (or if winner elects not to be fully vaccinated prior to Trip Prize travel), winner understands and agrees that travel will still be dangerous due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic/pandemic and, as applicable and, if so, to the fullest extent permitted by law, assumes any and all risks of illness or injury in conjunction therewith. Without limitation (and as applicable), winner acknowledges that, notwithstanding the safety precautions taken by air carrier, hotel property, stadiums or other venues, and other providers of travel-related services, it is possible that he/she may still contract Coronavirus (COVID-19). Additionally, winner understands and agrees that, in response to economic and/or social conditions engendered by the Coronavirus (COVID-19) including but not limited to vaccine unavailability, Sponsor may be compelled to modify, postpone, or even cancel outright the Trip. In all cases, winner releases and agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, Professional Bull Riders, LLC (as well as the other Released Parties) from any and all liability in conjunction therewith and, in no event, shall Sponsor, Professional Bull Riders, LLC (as well as the other Released Parties) have any liability in excess of the above-indicated ARV of the Trip.
Prize Restrictions – In General:
- The Grand Prize (trip and vehicle) must be accepted in its entirety or not at all (except as otherwise provided herein).
- Winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes (not limited to federal, state, local and/or income) on all aspects of Grand Prize won and will be required to provide his/her Social Security number or tax ID for tax reporting purposes as Sponsor will file an IRS Form 1099 with the Internal Revenue Service for the value of prize awarded and accepted.
- WI residents will not be responsible for sales tax on the vehicle prize. Vehicle prize may not be transferred or assigned.
- No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, which reserves the right to substitute the prize in whole or in part with another prize of comparable or greater value if the intended prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. (The preceding excludes the gift card element of the Grand Prize in those jurisdictions where applicable law allows for the holder of gift card to redeem same for cash.)
- In the event that the winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting.
- By participating, entrants release and agree to hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, agents, members, successors, assigns and employees as well as Facebook, Inc.(collectively the “Released Parties”) from any and all liability in conjunction with participation in the Sweepstakes or the receipt, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of prize, as applicable.
- Entrants further agree that Sponsor and Administrator make no warranty, representation or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize including, but not limited to the warranty of merchantability or fitness for the intended purpose. (With respect to Sponsor, the preceding excludes its standard vehicle warranty on the 2021 Ford F-150 Truck, which is expressly limited to its terms.)
- Professional Bull Riders, LLC (i) will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the award of the prize (other than offering the World Finals, subject to the limitations stated herein) and (ii) has not offered or sponsored this Sweepstakes in any way.
- Where lawful, by accepting prize, winner agrees to the use by Sponsor and its designees (including Professional Bull Riders, LLC) of his/her name, likeness, voice, photo, image, statements about the Sweepstakes, address (city/state) and other indicia of persona (collectively, “Publicity Rights”) for commercial/advertising/publicity purposes without further compensation or notice or approval of any kind.
Limitations of Liability:
- Released Parties are NOT responsible for:
- Any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes;
- Technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in cellular networks, phone lines or network hardware or software (should Sponsor allow for persons to enter via Facebook, the preceding includes any filtering by or other operation of the functionality of Facebook which interferes with the intended conduct of the Sweepstakes);
- Unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes;
- Technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries;
- Late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, corrupted, illegible/garbled, jumbled, inaccessible, stolen, damaged or compromised entries, regardless of cause (all of which are void); and
- Any damage to entrant’s or another’s computer (or information stored thereon) due to participation in the Sweepstakes.
Governing Law; Dispute Resolution:
- These Official Rules and the Sweepstakes shall be governed by the laws of the State of Michigan in Oakland County (except for the conflict of law/choice of law rules of Michigan or of any other jurisdiction which would lead to the application of the law of any jurisdiction other than Michigan.)
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants agree that: (i) any claim, dispute or cause of action regarding the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules shall be brought individually (NOT AS PART OF A CLASS ACTION) in the federal or state courts of Michigan; (ii) they consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts as the exclusive tribunal for adjudication of any such claim/dispute/cause of action; (iii) their recovery will be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs involved in participating in the Sweepstakes (if any) and they expressly waive their right to all other forms of recovery, including by way of example only, punitive, consequential, indirect, incidental, special and exemplary damages as well as attorneys’ fees for bringing such claim/dispute/cause of action. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
For winner’s list, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to ‘BFT ONE TOUGH RIDE SWEEPSTAKES’, PO BOX 2828, Orlando, FL 32802. All requests for the winner’s list must be received by November 19, 2021.
Ford Motor Company, 16800 Executive Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
PBR, PBR World Finals are copyright PBR. All Rights reserved.