We want to help. We offer payment deferrals if you have a loss of income or other life event and need our assistance. When the unexpected happens, please call us to discuss options for your car payment at 1-800-727-7000.

Requesting Forms and Documents

Forms and documents specific to your account (i.e. copy of contract, copy of titles, payoff letter, etc.) must be requested by contacting Customer Service. If unable to locate a form or document in Account Manager, please contact Customer Service.

Note: Some forms maybe available through the phone menu when calling Customer Service.

Back to all Help Topics and FAQs

Questions About Ford Credit?