We want to help. We offer payment deferrals if you have a loss of income or other life event and need our assistance. When the unexpected happens, please call us to discuss options for your car payment at 1-800-727-7000.

Requesting a Copy for Vehicle Registration

Your local licensing agency can provide the registration requirements for your state.

If you need your title for registration purposes, we require a written request form, which can be obtained by contacting your local licensing agency. Upon receipt of the written request, we will forward the vehicle title accordingly.

For additional assistance, please contact Customer Service.

Back to all Help Topics and FAQs

Questions About Ford Credit?