Replacing Payoff Documentation

In the event you lose your paper title or lien release, please Contact us. If you've lost your title you will need a duplicate lien release from us and then can obtain a duplicate title from your state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). If you lost your lien release, we can provide a duplicate. Please note, a fee may be charged by Ford Credit for your duplicate lien release and your DMV may charge for a duplicate title, so it's important to place your documents in a safe, secure place once you receive them. If your title was electronic, please contact your DMV for more information. 

Back to all Help Topics and FAQs

Questions About Ford Credit?