Computer Privacy Settings
The following privacy settings are recommended to ensure Account Manager functions correctly on your computer.
Browser Type - Internet Explorer
- Privacy Settings should be set to Medium
- From the Browser menu bar, select Tools, Internet Options
- Internet Options window will pop open.
- Click on Privacy Tab. Verify if the Privacy Settings is set above Medium
- If it is, change the Privacy Settings to Medium
- Click Apply and then click OK
Browser Type - Firefox
- From the Browser menu bar, select, Options
- The Options dialog box will open up; Click the Privacy option
- Verify - Accept third-party Cookies is checked and click OK
First-Party and/or Third-Party Cookies – Google Chrome
- Click the Customize and control Google Chrome three horizontal lines in the right upper corner.
- Select Settings menu item
- Scroll down and click the Show advanced settings link at bottom of page.
- Scroll down to Privacy section - click Content settings button
- Confirm that Allow local data to be set (recommended) radio button is selected and click Done
Browser Type - Safari
- From the browser choose Safari, then select Preferences.
- Click on Privacy, verify the privacy settings
- Accept cookies always should be checked. Close the Security box by clicking the Red X in the upper right corner
If you have additional questions about your browser settings, please contact your Internet Service Provider.
Back to all Help Topics and FAQs