Commercial Line of Credit
Establishing a Commercial Line of Credit
With a Commercial Line of Credit (CLOC), you can streamline your funding process, allowing you more time to focus on your business’ daily operations. Ford Credit doesn’t just give you benefits; we help turn those benefits into competitive advantages such as:
- The availability of credit when you need it
- No set-up or non-utilization charges
- Credit that frees up your capital for other business needs
You can apply for financing once and easily add vehicles to your business as needed for up to 12 months.* To establish a Commercial Line of Credit, contact your Ford Dealer.
*Subject to initial approval, credit limit, ongoing eligibility and periodic reviews. Not all customers will qualify. See your dealer for qualification details.
- A renewal notice will be sent to you 90 days prior to the expiration of your CLOC (the approval could be for 6 or 12 months).
- You have the option to utilize DocuSign® to electronically receive and send required documentation to renew your CLOC.
Back to all Help Topics and FAQs