We want to help. We offer payment deferrals if you have a loss of income or other life event and need our assistance. When the unexpected happens, please call us to discuss options for your car payment at 1-800-727-7000.

What type of additional information may be needed?

You may be asked to provide a copy of your W-2 form, paystub, utility bill, or any other information needed for proof of identify or income. In some instances, your dealer may be able to assist with the clarification of the information that was entered on your credit application.

Back to all Help Topics and FAQs

Questions About Ford Credit?