Why am I not receiving my Account Alerts?
There are several reasons you may not receive email or text alerts for which you've enrolled in your Account Manager profile.
- Certain account statuses will suspend messaging. Contact Customer Service for additional information.
- If your mobile phone number has been deactivated or has changed cell phone providers, your enrollment in Account Alert text messages has been cancelled. To re-enroll, please login to Account Manager and update your profile.
- The email address or cell phone number(s) we have on file is incorrect, or has been removed at your request. Please login to Account Manager and update your profile.
- If you have sent a text message to us indicating STOP, CANCEL, QUIT or UNSUBSCRIBE, we have cancelled your text alerts.
- If none of the above apply, contact your mobile service provider for assistance.