2022 Super DutySMART
SOFTWARE UPDATESSYNC® 4 offers advanced software updates delivered wirelessly. These updates can help strengthen the ownership experience and may help reduce the need for maintenance trips. Many updates will be virtually invisible to customers. ...less
INFORMATION ON DEMANDA powerful processer and adaptive capabilities help make available navigation, music and connecting your vehicle to your smartphone faster and easier than ever. And you won’t miss a second of it on an available 12” center touchscreen. ...less
DIGITAL OWNER’S MANUALGet to know your vehicle on your terms. Instead of flipping through dozens of pages, the digital owner’s manual includes in-depth information on vehicle features, streamable how-to videos to help you learn, and more – all through a searchable database. ...less
CLOUD-BASED CONNECTIVITYBy integrating cloud-based connectivity and conversational voice recognition,* SYNC® 4 delivers comprehensive search results and more functionality for customers, including cloud-connected optional navigation, a digital owner’s manual and wireless access to Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto.™
WIRELESS APPLE CARPLAY® AND ANDROID AUTO™Take your digital life on the road with cordless control of your vehicle’s functions. Access features through the center touchscreen or simply with the sound of your voice. And with Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility,* you can wirelessly connect** and control your mobile screens from your center screen display.
ULTIMATE TRAILER TOW CAMERA SYSTEM WITH PRO TRAILER BACKUP ASSIST™
- Pro Trailer Backup Assist™ — Rotate the Pro Trailer Backup Assist knob to help maintain greater control over backing up your trailer (after initial set-up).
- Trailer Reverse Guidance — Expanded view via cameras in the sideview mirrors and visual guides in the center dash screen show the direction of the truck and the trailer, with guidelines changing with steering wheel movement.10
- 180-/360-Degree Cameras — Images are created from cameras for a view of all sides of the truck.
- Customer-placed camera — Available for mounting to the back of a trailer.
- Center high-mount stop lamp camera — Provides a view of the pickup bed, helpful when hooking up to a fifth-wheel or gooseneck hitch.