2024 FORD E-SERIES STRIPPED CHASSIS
E-Series Stripped Chassis Models
2024 E-350 Stripped Chassis
Need high capability and performance for basic delivery applications? Look no further than the E-350 Stripped Chassis.
The E-350 offers three wheelbases and two GVWRs, as well as a standard Performance-rated 7.3L V8.
Three wheelbases: 138, 158, and 176 inches. GVWRs: 11,500 and 12,500lbs....less
2024 E-450 STRIPPED CHASSIS
The 2024 E-450 Stripped Chassis is built for delivery, with two GVWRs available in 14,000-lb. or 14,500-lb. as well as the standard Premium-rated 7.3L V8 engine.
Two wheelbases: 158 inches and 176 inches. GVWRs: 14,000 lbs. and 14,500lbs....less
THE ENGINE THAT POWERS YOUR BUSINESSThe E-Series Stripped Chassis offers a 7.3-liter V8 Premium gas engine to get your business moving. Pair the V8 Premium engine with a 6-speed heavy-duty automatic transmission and offering upwards of 445 cubic inches of displacement for impressive power. ...less
7.3 LITER PREMIUM-RATED ENGINEThe power behind the stripped chassis. This standard engine is paired with a TorqShift® g-speed automatic transmission for a powerful 325 horsepower and 450 lb.-ft. torque rating while maintain a low 3,750 rpm. * The 7.3L V8 engine generates the raw power and durability required for the heavy-duty applications typical of a Ford Stripped Chassis. ...less
TORQSHIFT® SELECTSHIFT® 6-SPEED WITH TOW/HAUL MODEThe Ford TorqShift® SelectShift® 6-speed automatic transmission is designed for rugged commercial-duty applications. The SelectShift feature includes progressive range select (for overdrive lockout) plus full manual. And the Tow/Haul mode automatically compensates for grade and load conditions, delaying transmission upshifts to help reduce the frequency of gear hunting. ...less
HILL START ASSIST
- Standard on the 2024 E-350 and 2024 E-450 Stripped Chassis, hill start assist can help you switch from brake to gas without rolling backward. The system automatically works with the anti-lock brakes to hold the vehicle in place for up to two seconds while you transition your foot from the brake to the accelerator.
ELECTRONIC STABILITY CONTROL
COMMERCIAL VEHICLE CENTER
OPTIMIZE YOUR FLEET OPERATIONS WITH FORD PRO TELEMATICS
Help improve your business operations with Ford Pro Telematics™* software that delivers manufacturer-grade information, insights and solutions right to your fingertips. Key benefits include:
- Improve asset utilization through GPS tracking
- Maximize vehicle availability with Vehicle Health Alerts and service reminders
- Help improve driver behavior by receiving insights into driver performance.
- Protect your fleet with notifications that can help you react quickly
- Help optimize running costs by monitoring fuel consumption.
For more information, please call 1-833-811-3673, email FCS1@ford.com or visit commercialsolutions.ford.com....less
*Available on vehicles with embedded modem or equipped with plug-in device (PID). Requires modem activation.
Ford Telematics and Ford Data Services are subscription services subject to agreement to FSM terms and conditions.
Subscription subject to monthly charge. Subject to OFAC and credit check for subscription eligibility. Connected service and features, and access to vehicle data depend on subscription and compatible AT&T network availability. Evolving technology/cellular networks/vehicle capability may limit functionality and prevent operation of connected features.
ACCESS VEHICLE DATA WITH FORD PRO DATA SERVICES
Gain seamless and secure access to your vehicle data through our open platform, the Transportation Mobility Cloud (TMC). Key features include:
- Always evolving: Access to new updates and vehicle signals when they become available
- Security management: Our expertise provides industry-leading data protection
- Third-party access: Easy API integration provides secure and easy access to processed vehicle data
- Seamless integration: Designed for secure, open integration with third-party service tools