1. What is an online order?
An Order sends your vehicle configuration to your selected Dealer who will then process your order request.
By submitting an order and completing the Order Process, you are not purchasing a vehicle. Ordering does not guarantee you vehicle delivery. Your order does not guarantee a set-price for the vehicle.
2. What steps are required to complete an order?
1. Go to Ford.com
2. Select your EV Certified Ford Dealer
3. Create your preferred vehicle configuration of the Mustang Mach-E
4. Login with your Ford account or create a Ford account
5. Enter your credit card or method of payment and address to make your Dealer deposit
6. A confirmation receipt will be sent to the e-mail address provided by you
3. What is a Ford Account and why do I need one?
A Ford Account lets you sign into the Ford website to view and submit your Mustang Mach-E Order. Orders can be tracked in your Ford account at owner.ford.com/
4. Can I select any Ford dealer?
To find the closest Ford EV Certified Dealer, go to the Ford.com and select ‘Locate a Dealer’; insert zip code or type in Dealer name; select ‘Advance Search’; check EV Certified.
This will ensure EV Certified Ford Dealers are presented in your search results.
5. Am I ordering this vehicle directly from Ford?
The Mustang Mach-E order is being placed on your behalf by your selected Ford EV Certified Dealer.
6. What is the Dealer Selling Price?
The Dealer selling price is the price the Dealer is willing to sell the vehicle to you in a purchase transaction. The Dealer selling price excludes Dealer installed options, available incentives (including AXZD-Plans pricing for qualified customers). Not all vehicles qualify for AXZD-Plans. This does not take into account governmental taxes and fees, or Dealer fees. The Dealer’s final selling price may be subject to change. All current available incentives (including AXZD-Plans pricing) and fees will be applied at purchase. See your Dealer for details.
7. What is a Dealer Deposit?
This is the deposit your Dealer will receive to process your order. Your Dealer Deposit will be applied towards the purchase price of the Vehicle.
By paying a Dealer Deposit, you are agreeing to the Dealer’s selling price for your selected vehicle.
NOTE: Dealer Deposit refund policy may vary based on your selected Dealer. Please ask your Dealer for their refund policy before you place your order.
8. When can I order my Mustang Mach-E GT?
GT online ordering will begin at a later date.
9. Can I change or update my vehicle after I submit my order?
After ordering your vehicle, you will need to contact the Dealer to update or change your vehicle order.
Once you receive notification that your vehicle has been assigned for production (build/plan), no further changes can be made.
10. Can I call or visit my Dealer to place my order?
Dealers can process orders offline, however, you will lose the ability to complete your purchase online.
11. When will I take delivery of my vehicle?
Actual delivery times may vary based on vehicle model and configuration selected, residency & demand. Once your vehicle is scheduled, you will receive further notification.