Build & Price
Configure a vehicle the way you want - from colors to options - and get a Net Price.
Start off by clicking one of the buttons below. Signing in will allow you to access your saved items from other computers and browsers.
If you choose not to sign-in, your saved items will be only accessible on this computer and browser. Click here to continue.
Accept or change the title of this Saved Item.
Your item has been saved. You can find it by clicking My Saved Items above.
Saved items from inactive accounts will be deleted after six months. Vehicle pricing and availability are subject to change from the date of a saved item.
Your item has been saved. You can view My Saved Items anytime by clicking on "Concierge" above.
An error has occurred while attempting to save. Please try again shortly.
The 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel is built by Ford to deliver power, efficiency and quiet operation. The available Ford-built 6.7L Power Stroke® V8 Turbo Diesel is designed from the ground up to deliver power, efficiency and quiet operation. The graphite iron engine block is stronger yet lighter than cast iron. Aluminum cylinder heads with precision dual water jackets reduce weight and improve cooling. Inboard exhaust and outboard air induction architecture helps reduce turbo lag. The class-exclusive* single-sequential turbocharger uses the compact, efficient design of a dual-sided compressor wheel to help generate maximum power — and deliver it quickly with 30 psi of boost. Another great feature is the high-pressure common-rail induction system which, operating at nearly 30,000 psi, delivers up to five injections per combustion cycle for optimum throttle response and fuel efficiency, as well as reduced noise, vibration and harshness (NVH). What’s more, the Power Stroke is equipped with instant-start glow plugs for quick start-ups, even at extremely low temperatures.
Available voice-activated technology that helps you keep your eyes on the road and stay connected to your world.27
• Hands-free calling means you never have to miss a call. If your phone rings, you can answer with the push of a button, and you can make a call with the sound of your voice.
• Just plug in your compatible digital music player, USB drive or SD card and browse your music collection using voice commands.
• Say “Bluetooth® audio” and you can listen to whatever's on your phone wirelessly, even Pandora® internet radio. 48, 53
• Stay connected and you could have your incoming texts read to you with Audible Text Messaging.
• 911 Assist® can use your connected mobile phone to call 911.28
• Available SYNC Services provides turn-by-turn directions to just about anywhere. Plus 411 business search, personalized sports scores, news, horoscopes and more.129
• Information screens display the information you want in the cluster panel and center stack.
And that’s just for starters.
The instrument cluster features a driver-configurable LCD productivity screen providing information on fuel economy, towing, off-road data,* and more. It’s standard in Super Duty® LARIAT, King Ranch® and Platinum models; optional in the XLT (late availability). Key features include:
• Access to vehicle information related to fuel economy, towing performance and MyKey® programming
• 4.2-inch LCD productivity (liquid-crystal display) screen located between the speedometer and tachometer and navigated through a five-way button on the steering wheel
• Six primary customizable programmable menu options: Gauge Mode; Trip A/B; Fuel Economy; Truck Apps; Settings; Information
• Gauge Mode: configurable geographical compass display; gasoline engine-equipped models include a transmission oil temperature gauge; diesel engine-equipped models include engine and transmission oil temperature gauges
• Trip A/B Mode: trip time and mileage; gallons of fuel used and fuel efficiency (mpg); two-trip tracking capability
*Truck apps and off-road data available on single rear-wheel models only.
Dual-zone electronic automatic temperature control (DEATC) allows the driver and front passenger to set the temperature to suit their individual preferences. This luxury-level feature is standard on Super Duty® LARIAT, King Ranch® and Platinum.
Now you can view exclusive price savings on our Build & Price Shopping Tool
Note: AXZ Plan pricing information is not available on all Ford websites. In addition, some vehicles, trims or options you select may not qualify for AXZ Plans. Also, some dealers may choose not to participate in AXZ Plan pricing. Contact your local dealer to determine their level of participation in the Program and final vehicle pricing.
What happens if I close this site before I’m finished? If you close your window or tab, you must re-access the site through the AXZ Plan Pricing website to ensure that all eligible plan pricing is visible. If you need additional information concerning the AXZ Plans, please refer back to you’re AXZ Plan Pricing website for complete details.
See our newest vehicles, product updates and news about offers and more. Just complete the fields below to get information from Ford.
Thank you. You can expect to receive your requested information shortly.
Follow Super Duty on: