Build & Price
Configure a vehicle the way you want - from colors to options - and get a Net Price.
The 2014 Transit Connect will have more available configurations than any other vehicle in its class.*
• XL - seven passengers, XLT - five passengers and seven passengers, Titanium - seven passengers
• When not accommodating passengers, the rear seats in all models fold for storage space on demand.
• The short-wheelbase wagon has two rows, including second-row seats that flip, fold and tumble to provide additional cargo room. You can also remove one or both seats.
• The long-wheelbase wagon comes with three rows of seating standard – or two rows if you choose the third-row seat delete option. The second- and third-row seats flip, fold and tumble to provide a flat load surface, or you can remove one or both of them.
• Front-passenger seats in the XL and XLT models fold flat when you require an area to put your laptop on or need a writing surface.
Now you can view exclusive price savings on our Build & Price Shopping Tool
Note: AXZ Plan pricing information is not available on all Ford websites. In addition, some vehicles, trims or options you select may not qualify for AXZ Plans. Also, some dealers may choose not to participate in AXZ Plan pricing. Contact your local dealer to determine their level of participation in the Program and final vehicle pricing.
What happens if I close this site before I’m finished? If you close your window or tab, you must re-access the site through the AXZ Plan Pricing website to ensure that all eligible plan pricing is visible. If you need additional information concerning the AXZ Plans, please refer back to you’re AXZ Plan Pricing website for complete details.