Maximize your workday in a Ford Transit Connect Cargo Van in one of two wheelbases:
• Long wheelbase model has 128.6 cu. ft. of cargo space behind the front seats, or 149 cu. ft. of storage with the passenger seat folded. Easily load cargo up to 4-feet wide, 4-feet tall and 7-feet long. Maximum payload rating is 1,610 lbs.
• Short wheelbase model has 103.9 cu. ft. of cargo space behind the front seats, or 124.3 cu. ft. with the passenger seat folded. Maximum payload rating is 1,470 lbs....more...less
Unsurpassed Towing Capability*
The Transit Connect comes with two technologies you’ll find reassuring:
• When brake pedal pressure applied is insufficient to meet a hard stopping situation, Electronic Emergency Brake Assist* automatically supplies the amount of force needed to reduce the stopping distance.
• When you’re stopped on an incline, Hill Start Assist* automatically holds the brake to help prevent backward roll while you’re going from the brake pedal to the accelerator. This is especially helpful when hauling a heavy load....more...less
*EPA-estimated rating of 20 city/27 hwy/23 combined (van); 19 city/27 hwy/22 combined (passenger wagon). Actual mileage will vary.;
**Package includes hardened engine intake valves, hardened engine valve seats and hardened engine exhaust valves.
The 6-speed automatic transmission has wide-ratio gearing for responsive low-end performance and high-end efficiency. Plus convenient SelectShift® and Tow/Haul features:
• SelectShift modes: Progressive Range Select limits the range of gears while in Drive to lock out overdrive for consistent speed over hilly terrain. Full Manual with a toggle switch on the knob lets you shift up and down the gearbox, like operating a manual but without the clutch.
• Tow/Haul mode: On an uphill, it selects the gear that minimizes gear hunting....more...less
By entering your mobile phone number, you expressly consent to receive a text message on your mobile phone. Standard messaging and data plan rates may apply.