Build & Price
Configure a vehicle the way you want - from colors to options - and get a Net Price.
The facts are in the ratings: No other heavy-duty pickup delivers more standard gas horsepower and torque than the 6.2L V8 in the Ford Super Duty®.*
• Best-in-class gas 385 horsepower and 405 lb.-ft. of torque*
• Single-overhead-cam design and dual-equal variable cam timing — advanced features that help optimize power through the entire power range as well as fuel efficiency
• Large, heavy-duty pistons, intake/exhaust valves and a large engine bore diameter
• E85-capable: runs on unleaded gasoline, E85 (85 percent ethanol, 15 percent gasoline), or any mix of the two
• For power conversion to compressed natural gas (CNG) or liquid propane gas (LPG), Ford offers the flexibility of the CNG/LPG Gaseous Engine Prep Package, available for F-250 and F-350 models**
• The 6.2L with the CNG/LPG package can be upgraded with aftermarket upfits to bi-fuel capability, enabling it to run on either natural gas or unleaded gasoline
Now you can view exclusive price savings on our Build & Price Shopping Tool
Note: AXZ Plan pricing information is not available on all Ford websites. In addition, some vehicles, trims or options you select may not qualify for AXZ Plans. Also, some dealers may choose not to participate in AXZ Plan pricing. Contact your local dealer to determine their level of participation in the Program and final vehicle pricing.
What happens if I close this site before I’m finished? If you close your window or tab, you must re-access the site through the AXZ Plan Pricing website to ensure that all eligible plan pricing is visible. If you need additional information concerning the AXZ Plans, please refer back to you’re AXZ Plan Pricing website for complete details.