Build & Price
Configure a vehicle the way you want - from colors to options - and get a Net Price.
Super Duty® is an efficient mobile office, combining intelligent design and smart high-tech features to take convenience to a whole new level.
• Seats include Ford “active comfort” contour design and a standard manual lumbar support for the driver
• A tilting/telescoping steering wheel is standard in every Super Duty model
• The LCD productivity screen displays important operating information and other useful data in easy-to-use menus. Standard in LARIAT, King Ranch® and Platinum; available in XLT (late availability)
• Super Duty has best-in-class* interior storage possibilities, including the most lockable storage plus the most power access points available
• Versatile and flexible 1st- and 2nd-row under-seat storage is available (depending on model/seat configuration)
• Large and spacious center console option provides lockable storage space configurable in over 70 ways. Hang files, stow a laptop, even charge gadgets with one of two 12-volt powerpoints
Now you can view exclusive price savings on our Build & Price Shopping Tool
Note: AXZ Plan pricing information is not available on all Ford websites. In addition, some vehicles, trims or options you select may not qualify for AXZ Plans. Also, some dealers may choose not to participate in AXZ Plan pricing. Contact your local dealer to determine their level of participation in the Program and final vehicle pricing.
What happens if I close this site before I’m finished? If you close your window or tab, you must re-access the site through the AXZ Plan Pricing website to ensure that all eligible plan pricing is visible. If you need additional information concerning the AXZ Plans, please refer back to you’re AXZ Plan Pricing website for complete details.